Thursday, January 24, 2013

You are the Son of God

Mk 3:7-12
Jesus withdrew toward the sea with his disciples.
A large number of people followed from Galilee and from Judea.
Hearing what he was doing,
a large number of people came to him also from Jerusalem,
from Idumea, from beyond the Jordan,
and from the neighborhood of Tyre and Sidon.
He told his disciples to have a boat ready for him because of the crowd,
so that they would not crush him.
He had cured many and, as a result, those who had diseases
were pressing upon him to touch him.
And whenever unclean spirits saw him they would fall down before him
and shout, “You are the Son of God.”
He warned them sternly not to make him known. 

 ___________________

Six years and counting..
Since I dedicated myself to follow Jesus.
Six years and counting..
I am blindly following Him.

People have been asking me lately what has gotten into me to change this much. Their questions linger my mind. Did I really change? Like the people in the Gospel, They came to Jesus not knowing what will happen to them. But within themselves they know that great things happen when you follow Jesus. :) They are unconsciously hungry for Jesus.. and YES, I am like them. :)

"IN FAITH, THEY PRESSED THEMSELVES TO TOUCH HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment